Monday, December 8, 2008

Movie of the Week

I have 2 movies this time.

Curse of the Golden flower
You have to see it from beginning to end to really understand it.
There's this asian guy wo is like a prince and is sleeping with his step mother and then sleeps with his real sister but doesn't know that she is his sister. Neither one of them knew and everyone dies except the emperor and his slutty wife.

Front of the Class
Is about a boy with terrets (or how ever you spell it) and it explains how terrible life was to him but in the end he found peace. This was based off of a true story and there was not one scene where I didn't cry or smiled. Believe me if you are a big water bug and a big softe then watch this movie with a bunch of tissue.

4 comments:

rose dawson said...

it's tourette's syndrome you illiterate child it's a horrible condition.Tourette's syndrome   /tʊˈrɛts/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [too-rets] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun Pathology. a neurological disorder characterized by recurrent involuntary movements, including multiple neck jerks and sometimes vocal tics, as grunts, barks, or words, esp. obscenities.

Myramose said...

I never understood why people with tourettes screamed obscenities. If the people they were with (parents or whatever) used "fudge" in place of...you know. Would the tourette's kid yell "fudge"? Or what if the person never heard obscenities or anything in place of them? Would he just shout random words? I've never heard of tourette's making you say compliments. That would at least be somewhat pleasant to people around you. "Beautiful eyes!" That wouldn't be annoying to people around you...how are the words that tourette's people say chosen?

Diomedes CAF said...

hey, you don't know me... or at least I don't think you know me (duh duh duuuuuh!)but you know my friend tayl- sorry Jaque, so I was woundering if you could check out my story. go to www.diomedesrules.blogspot.com and leave a comment. I'll be waiting!

ChimeraConception said...

SARAI! WRITE SOMMORE DAMN POETRY!!!!!!!!

and corey you pathetic im not reading your story and its DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN...moron