Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random Talk Time!!!


If you watch wrestling then you know who I'm talking about, and if you've watched movies on Lifetime you know why I'm saying this. Now, on wrestling there's a man named Randy Orton. Who is by no doubt super cute, but while watching it with my sister she helped me think of something about him. First the details, when he's about to strike someone, he stares them in the eyes, lick his lips (sometimes) and hunches over with his hands on his knees. Then he tackles you and your lying on the floor with him over you. But I'm like, what is it about him that makes me queezy? Then my sister says to me, " Oh, my God! He looks like a lifetime rapist. The ones who are in the collages, on the football team, highly respected, rich, and super hot; but he's the one who rapes the little, pretty ugly girl in school, who nobody cares about. Then everyone is like, "Oh, she's just lying. Look at him. Why would he rape her?!" Then he would get away with it. If I'm not being clear here it is, Randy Orton looks like a Lifetime rapist.

Who do you think is the hottest actor out there?
I think it's:
Johnny Depp
Chris Evans
Ryan Renyolds
The two brothers from Supernatural



4 comments:

rose dawson said...

his body is awesome but his face not so much but love the lifetime rapist idea

Myramose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myramose said...

He does look like a lifetime rapist!

ChimeraConception said...

LMFAOROFLOMFGWATTHEFACK??????????????????